A singular experience, wherever your audience is.
DCE has been in the business of digital solutions from its inception. We helped one of our first clients in 2013 launch a hybrid software training environment that resulted in their global expansion, and DCE producing hundreds of days of hybrid training courses originated from our Tampa studios. From web streaming to user registration and on-site badge printing and everything in between, we can produce an event that is as interactive as you’d like.
When you have a place-based audience and one in a digital space, there are additional considerations you’ll need to make to ensure you maximize the experience for everyone. Our backend event technology enables you to set up an event hub for all participants that will lead to an organized, engaging event experience.
Franklin Templeton Companies, LLC
Port Tampa Bay
Tech Data Corp.
Arbitration Forums, Inc.
Nova Southeastern University
From add-ons to full-blown digital products, we can customize for your hybrid event.
Whether your attendees are in-person and virtual, or if you have presenters who are place-based and scattered, we can help create a seamless event for your business. Some of our relevant products for hybrid events include the following:
- High definition streaming to millions of live viewers
- Turnkey event management platform for event registration, activation, and resource-sharing
- On-site badge printing, fully integrated with online registration
- Enterprise administration of Zoom, Teams and Webex platforms
- Live surveying with QR codes for real-time responses
- Simulive video packages
- Effective communication and turn-on-a-dime attitude to make your vision a reality