The Enterprise Account Manager represents DCE Productions daily in consultation and advising client-facing roles. Meets regularly with the client to coordinate event dates and rehearsal times, video production needs, and production elements, discuss event logistics and creative branding, compose run of show(s), collect necessary content for event site builds and provide pre and post-event data.
The Enterprise Account Manager maintains accurate organized information on events including production calendar, video production, editing projects, event site builds, and all DCE Productions internal record keeping.
The Enterprise Account Manager works closely with the Project Manager(s) to book the crew for all events and manage the payment process.
The Enterprise Account Manager acts as a Producer during virtual and live event production. On event day(s), work closely with the Project Manager(s) to ensure all assets are organized in accordance with the run of the show. Client point of contact on event day(s), communicating in real-time with the client planners and Project Manager(s) throughout the event(s). Also functions as event planner technical support on event day(s). Manages crew closely with the Project Manager(s).
The Enterprise Account Manager leads all sales initiatives for the client account, providing event pricing, creating Statements of Work for each event, and working closely with accounting to ensure accurate billing.
The Enterprise Account Manager should have strong written and verbal communication, exceptional attention to detail and organization skills, customer service and data entry experience, technical know-how an interest in digital/graphic and UX design, and sales experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Represents DCE Productions in daily operations of managing the enterprise account.
· Consultation and advising client-facing role, provides event technical expertise, platform support, and production guidance.
· Maintains the production calendar of events and individual event-specific timelines to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met.
· Defines, builds, writes HTML codes, and edits virtual event platforms for each virtual or hybrid event, focusing on brand, user experience, and event logistics, including agenda and speaker management.
· Collaborates with design teams and produces graphic design elements and creative motion animations for the event platforms and day of event production.
· Involved in video editing and production projects, responsible for record asset management and working with the client to collect edits and feedback for final video files.
· Generates Run of Show documents with detailed timing for webinars and virtual events.
· Executive producers on all virtual and hybrid events.
· Directs and aligns multiple production crews of three to 12+ specialized technicians and one to four Project Managers per event.
· Provides after-action reports, post-event analytics, and data in compliance with the client.
· Accelerates all enterprise account sales efforts and executes statements of work, client billing, and crew invoicing.
· Works closely with the DCE accounting team to ensure client billing expectations are met and procedures are followed.
· Responsible for all SalesForce, Flex, and Production Calendar data entry and updating, ensuring accuracy within administrative and billing systems.
Apply via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.