Warehouse Coordinator for Fast-Paced Production Company
DCE Productions is a Tampa-based full-service audio-visual event and production company serving clients primarily in the U.S. and Canada.
We have an opening for a detail-oriented and organized individual to oversee our Tampa-based warehouse operations.
5145 W. Sligh Ave Suite 102 Tampa, FL 33634
Salary: $25 – $30 an hour
- Manage and oversee warehouse personnel.
- Organize & maintain production equipment in the warehouse.
- Prep and provide oversight on all equipment needed for events.
- Coordinate, manage, and oversee trucking/logistics/shipping needs for most projects.
- Receive and manage trucks at the warehouse & help load/unload equipment.
- Maintain all production equipment and quality control items before use at events.
- Order new equipment and supplies as needed, within the operating budget.
- Create/manage/update itemized inventory of all equipment & expendables.
- Communicate with technicians and project managers on equipment prep and inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Warehouse Coordinator will work on a wide variety of projects including pre/post-live event operations, production equipment inventory & maintenance, and the detailed logistics of putting on a live event. This position will work daily with our warehouse and production teams and will need to possess excellent cross-team communication & project management skills.
The Warehouse Coordinator will also be working consistently with MS Office Suite & Google Suite. CAD knowledge is a plus. The Warehouse Coordinator will also work with vendors, technicians, drivers, and staff to assist in putting on world-class events. Forklift certification is a plus.
This is a full-time position available starting immediately. The Warehouse Coordinator will work in our Tampa warehouse location.
There is some travel required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and obsessively organized.
- 1-3 years of Audio-Visual production experience.
- Use of MS Office suite – including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Strong communication (oral, writing, and presentation) skills.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Must be reliable with proficient time management skills.
- A hard worker who can perform duties at a quick pace.
- Can lift over 40 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and a comfort level driving large trucks including 26’ box trucks.
- This position may require working some nights and weekends with notice.
DCE Productions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org