Client-facing Production Professional and Hands-on Virtual Event and Webinar Producer
[This position is based in Tampa, Florida. Relocation allowance offered for the ideal candidate. Must be a non-smoker and fully vaccinated. A substantial amount of training will be provided.]
The Virtual Event Producer will work with the client’s events team to successfully produce online events and webinars. This position develops and maintains virtual event standards and best practices and works closely with internal and external colleagues to ensure virtual events are managed and produced to the highest technical standards.
The Virtual Event Producer will manage multiple concurrent projects.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage live virtual event production on show days. Including technical operation of Virtual Event software.
- Manage virtual events production calendar and develop workflows and processes specific to customer program needs.
- Oversee the management of virtual event video assets and metadata on online streaming platforms.
- Drive all event testing, quality control, and post-show review practices.
- Serve as a client-facing expert on video streaming options and related technologies and platforms.
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of event activities.
- Work requires flexible hours including occasional evenings weekends.
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience creating and producing virtual event programming.
- Project management experience delivering events on time and on budget.
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional client-facing demeanor and communication style (the biggest part of this role is managing a large complex client).
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues, propose solutions, and maintain composure and flexibility in stressful, deadline-driven situations.
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple tasks effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to make independent decisions while also collaborating across teams.
Technical Qualifications or Specialized Certifications:
- Two or more years of technical experience with webinar platforms, i.e., Zoom, WebEx, or similar, OR two or more years of Livestream production.
- Two or more years managing live or recorded videos in either a digital asset management system or web applications such as YouTube or Facebook.
- Working knowledge of web-based live video production platforms, i.e., Streamyard, Restream.io, or software-based applications such as OBS or Wirecast.
- Flexible work environment.
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages every day when working from our corporate office.
- Generous health insurance subsidies for employee, spouse, and dependents .
- Fully paid life insurance.
- Optional dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Two weeks of paid vacation each year.
- One week PTO each year for personal appointments.
- Nine paid holidays each year.
- Adoption assistance.
- 100% air-conditioned shop and warehouse.
Apply via email to email@example.com.