DCE is in search of a Tampa-based video editor and producer who can manage video production projects from start to finish. This person will be responsible for coordinating shoots, capturing content, and editing it into a wide variety of deliverables.
- Client education: assisting sales team in the scoping and pricing process
- Equipment management: keeping track of and maintaining our video gear and recommending new purchases
- Production coordination: setting up equipment rentals, coordinating labor and shooting spaces/schedules
- Production: responsible for camera operation in a wide array of shooting situations and executing virtual productions with remote presenters recorded via Zoom or Teams
- Post-production: responsible for editing video content and creating custom motion graphics
Technical competencies required
- Must be well versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured networked video editing environment
- Excellent asset and project file organization skills are required
- Must be an excellent troubleshooter and technician
Beneficial supporting skills and experience
- Working experience in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Any experience in a broadcast environment is a bonus
- Previous experience working with Blackmagic’s Pocket Cinema Camera 6K and editing BRAW is a bonus
- This position does require occasional domestic and international travel and the ability to work nights and weekends as projects require.
- Flexible work environment.
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages every day when working from our corporate office.
- Health insurance premium 90% paid by company for employees.
- Fully paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Optional dental and vision insurance.
- Two weeks of paid vacation each year.
- Nine paid holidays each year.
- One week PTO each year for personal appointments.
- 100% air-conditioned shop and warehouse.