In-House Audio-Visual Project Manager – Healthcare
DCE Productions is a Tampa-based full-service audio-visual event and production company serving clients primarily in the U.S. and Canada.
We are actively seeking a customer-focused leader to run the day-to-day technical operation of an on-site property servicing a major hospital customer in Tampa.
This position reports to an office in a hospital environment each workday.
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000 / year
- Supervise all personnel and activities on the project site.
- Create project plans, communicate plans, budget events, allocate resources, task management, as well as set milestones and expectations for a successful outcome for all projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how audio, lighting, and video solutions can be integrated to support client objectives and be comfortable engaging across diverse industry sectors.
- Review Audio Visual (AV) requirements and define the scope of work for customers on all projects.
- Review all contract documents including, but not limited to, bid drawings and specifications, contract project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedule
- Create and manage the project schedule.
- Serves as point of contact for internal and external project communication and documentation.
- Ensure the ordering of materials upon verification from engineering for design-build projects.
- Manage build-out of AV infrastructure design and assist with integration as needed.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
- Maintain time management for specific jobs.
- Carry out additional projects as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and obsessively organized.
- 1-3 years of Audio-Visual production experience.
- Use of MS Office suite – including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Strong communication (oral, writing, and presentation) skills.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Must be reliable with proficient time management skills.
- A hard worker who can perform duties at a quick pace.
- Can lift over 40 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and a comfort level driving large trucks including 26’ box trucks.
- This position may require working some nights and weekends with notice.
DCE Productions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply via Email to email@example.com